Monday, October 7, 2013

I love black women....

I am a middle aged white guy and I love, adore, worship black / ebony women. I regard dark-skinned women as more natural, attractive and "fem" than their white or Asian counterparts. Why I am feeling so strongly about women from a different race I can't really tell, I guess it's just the way nature wants me to be. But I can tell you when it all begun for me. It was a long time ago and I still went to school. I guess I was about 11 or 12. There was this girl who was maybe two years younger than me. Her mother was white but her dad was black, but she looked more black than white. There weren't too many black folks around back then in the neighbourhood where I grew up, so this little girl stuck out in school. Up to then I never thought about girls and they were more or less indifferent to me. But something stirred in me when I saw this dark little girl in the school yard. I felt strangely attracted to her, in a way I never felt for a girl before. It was also the first time when started wondering how it must feel to kiss a girl -that girl- full on the mouth. Of course nothing happened between me and her, and she never knew how I felt about her. We were both still to young for those things the older boys and girls used to do when they thought nobody was watching. i was able to touch her arms a couple of times. Her skin felt like velvet, quite different, or so I thought in my excitement, how white girls felt. Anyway,this girl was special to me back then. I regarded her as a little school yard queen, by far better looking and superior to all the white girls around me. I tell you honestly, if she would have known how I felt about her and ordered me to kiss the soles of her shoes, never mind her dark full ebony lips, I would gladly have done so. In fact I would willingly have done just about anything she would have told me to do. I guess this young girl started me off to become the 'Slavetoebony' I have matured into over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment